Purpose of the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for building the online community and growing brand love in South Korea across key global and local social/digital platforms for our priority brands/franchises such as DC, Wizarding World/Harry Potter, Cartoon Network and Looney Tunes.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Social/Digital Marketing for INSEAK, you will work closely with the regional General Entertainment and Kids social content strategy teams based in Singapore, as well as cross-functional teams in South Korea eg Franchise Management, Affiliate Marketing, Theatrical Marketing, to support social/digital marketing end-to-end for our key franchises – from managing the local social content calendar, to publishing on social platforms, community management and reporting.
Areas of Responsibility
Franchise marketing support on Social/Digital (40%)
• Build brand affinity with core audiences and grow our fanbase across social/digital channels in South Korea for franchises such as DC (Batman, The Flash, Black Adam, etc), Wizarding World (Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts), Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes, etc .
• Partner with Franchise Management lead in South Korea and regional social/digital team to develop 12-month social content plan s in support of Warnermedia's key franchises in-market across various lines of businesses (theatrical, TV Dist & home video, network, licensing & consumer products).
• Work with external partners and local agencies etc to implement social/digital activations, measure the effectiveness of our social/digital efforts and provide insights on how we are strengthening the emotional connection consumers have with our franchises in South Korea via social/digital channels.
Social/Digital Community Management (50%)
• Own and oversee page management, content strategy, publishing and data analysis for all local social/digital channels eg YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, KakaoTalk, etc to drive awareness of our franchises/brands and grow the fanbase in South Korea.
• Lead social/digital marketing implementation for key launches in South Korea, in collaboration with regional and local teams; and in close partnership/support of Franchise Management Lead.
• Partner with local/regional agencies and creative teams to deliver top-notch social/digital advertising campaigns that drive consumer brand love for our key franchises.
Social/Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning (10%)
• Work with regional social/digital marketing team and local franchise management team in building out strategic plans across key social/digital platforms in South Korea for our key franchises.
• Manage strategic partnerships with key digital/social media influencers and platforms in South Korea to deliver against your goals and for ongoing campaign implementation.
Job Requirements / Skills
1. Degree or equivalent experience in digital and social media marketing (5-8 years of experience) with strong knowledge of the local social/digital landscape and go-to-market strategies per platform in South Korea
2. Strong communication skills and ability to speak/write in both Korean and English.
3. Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a highly matrixed environment with regional/local teams in a fast-paced environment with a solution-oriented mindset
4. Experience in creating direct-to-consumer content plans and building audiences on social/digital platforms
5. Experience in working with agencies across creative production, digital advertising, and influencer management
6. Experience in data analytics as it relates to digital and performance marketing
1. Experience in media/e-commerce/technology industries
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx6w14-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.