Set Watch Officer (WM Global Security)
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Set Watch (Security) for the Security department. Set Watch is a uniformed, unarmed officer who may be assigned to stage areas, office buildings, and other Warner Bros. on and off lot facilities and events. This position involves personal interaction with employees and Studio guests.
• Multiple work locations including Burbank, Culver City, and Santa Monica
• Various shifts available: Day (6:30am-3pm), Swing (2:30pm-11pm) and Night (10:30pm-7am)
• Possibility of working 24-40+/hours per week (8/hr shifts)
• Note: there's opportunity of working more hours depending on availability and production needs
• Duties include providing protection of equipment, props, appropriate/authorized access; monitoring stage areas; directing and assisting Studio visitors.
• May be required to drive occasionally company owned vehicle (ie. Truck, car, SUV and in some cases motorcycle) based on assignment.
• Driving may consist of driving throughout main studio lot in Burbank and other off lot buildings that would require driving through surface streets and highways.
• On the lots you also walk, ride a bicycle, and drive a golf cart.
• Travel between facilities requires highway driving; getting around the lots requires navigating pedestrian traffic.
• When driving you often have employees or guests as passengers; you may have up to nine passengers in the van.
• Prefer 1-2 years security related experience in a corporate/office environment.
• A record of safe driving with at least 6 months of driving history
• A valid California driver's license. If you currently have an out-of-state license, make a record of your license number before you apply for an in-state license. We will need that out-of-state license number to check your driving history.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• This position involves riding a bike, standing for long periods, running, lifting and maneuvering heavy weights (up to 50+ lbs).
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule and able to work indoors and outdoors in year-round weather conditions.
• Security operations are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Applicants with a current Guard Card are preferred; if not, Company training available (must be able to obtain a valid Guard Card prior to assignment).
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
This is not a posting for an open role but rather to proactively identify candidates for future openings. If you wish to join our talent network, please submit your resume to this posting. A recruiter will contact you to discuss your qualifications and interest in Warner Bros. Discovery.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8qvm-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.