The EDI Sr. Developer is responsible for the product design, delivery and maintenance of the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) component of the Supply Chain application portfolio that enables the manufacturing and distribution of theatrical and television content globally. The EDI Sr. Developer will be involved in the requirements gathering through technical implementation as well as facilitating user acceptance testing and training. This position requires a key individual who understands business functions and requirements and applies practical experience in the key disciplines of business to business EDI messages integrated with SAP ECC.
Responsibilities: Provide SAP EDI functional and technical expertise, in the analysis, design, and development of Supply Chain systems and applications. Participate in cross functional projects including integration required for business; perform feasibility studies, analyze partner and business process requirements and translate requirements into an appropriate design. Design new EDI/SAP interface solutions based on business requirements, write functional specifications and mapping documents, test and implement solutions in production support full development life cycle; Provide post-production support for customers & internal stakeholders. Identify, investigate, and resolve EDI transaction errors and maintain AS2 certificate and SFTP protocols.
% OF TIME
Partners with business to ensure requirements of technology solutions
With guidance under the EDI Manager, Delivers support, enhancements and projects within the EDI component of the Supply Chain portfolio
Fulfills compliance activities such as reporting
who assignS work to this position? (LIST titles)
• Vice President, Monetization & Portfolio Management
• Director, Supply Chain
• Manager, EDI
TYPES OF DECISIONS MADE BY THIS POSITION? (Describe ability to exercise discretion):
• Draft work plans
• Functional design specifications sign offs for existing technologies
TYPES OF DECISIONS THAT MUST BE APPROVED BY SUPERIOR:
• Funding of work
• Approval of statements of work
• Functional design specifications sign offs for new technologies
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Indicate Yes (Y), No (N), Or Recommends (R)
Supervises other employees? (N)
Makes employment decisions? (N)
If another position must approve employment decisions, please indicate title:
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an EDI technology role, involved in one or more moderately complex applications across multiple business functions using a variety of technologies, with a focus on application development and maintenance.
• 3+ years of experience implementing and operating medium scale, moderately complex applications.
• Strong knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• Experience with Supply Chain business processes and Studio Home Entertainment preferred.
• General knowledge of SOX controls and processes.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Undergraduate degree required
Knowledge/Skills & Competencies
• Technical Knowledge / Skills
• Detailed understanding of current technologies and their application
• Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
• Content creation
• Content distribution
• Content monetization
• General Knowledge / Skills required:
• Strong customer service mindset
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
General office activities-walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc
Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
Must be able to work well under time constraints
Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
Must be service-oriented
Must be able to work independently
Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq79b-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.