The Senior Technology Solutions Analyst is responsible for the product design, delivery, and maintenance of the IP Licensing Solution Sets. The Senior Technology Solutions Analyst will be involved in the requirements gathering through technical implementation as well as facilitating user acceptance testing and training. This position requires a key individual who understands business functions and requirements and applies practical experience in the key disciplines for the IP Licensing Solution Sets build on SAP CRM, ECC and BW/AO Solution.
Provide specified SAP CRM functional and technical expertise, in the analysis, design, and development of the IP Licensing Solution Set. Participate in cross functional projects including integration required for business; perform feasibility studies, analyze partner and business process requirements, and translate requirements into an appropriate design. Design new system solutions based on business requirements, write functional specifications and other supporting documents, test and implement solutions with the full development life cycle; Provide post-production support for customers & internal stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years of experience of IP Licensing including Deal Management and Finance related functions.
• 3+ years of experience implementing and operating medium scale, moderately complex applications. SAP CRM/BRIM, ECC and AO implementation experience required.
• Experience with implementing license sales or subscription order sales processes using SAP BRIM, Salesforce or similar CRM applications.
• Good understanding of using/leveraging API's, webservices for finance relevant data transfer between applications.
• Strong knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• General knowledge of SOX controls and processes.
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Detailed understanding of current technologies and their application
• Functional knowledge / skills in the following areas: Content creation, Content distribution, Content monetization
• Strong customer service mindset
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• General office activities-walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1626-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.