IT Infrastructure Manager
We are looking for someone who has a passion for developing responsive, feature-filled websites - someone who has demonstrated skill at implementing smooth user experiences as well as building solid, reusable web infrastructures. We want someone who is willing to share that passion and that knowledge with fellow team members, including mentoring more junior members.
As a member of the frontend team, you will work closely with many different teams including product, project, design, backend, and operations.
• 5+ years of experience building websites
• Developing component-based websites, using React (or Vue.js)
• Using CSS preprocessors Less or Sass
• Designing responsive websites, using CSS media queries
• Utilizing build tools (rollup, npm, webpack, etc)
• Writing unit and integration tests with Jest or similar unit testing framework
• Using Git and Github
• Reviewing product specs and identifying scope
• Experience with SSR using Next.js (or Nuxt.js)
• Experience developing APIs with Node
• Animations using CSS or a JS library (like PixiJS or Lottie)
• Implementing components that get reused across multiple websites
• Integrating a video component into a website
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznnzn-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.