As a mobile security engineer, you'll work remotely from your home, or from our famed Chicago studio, along with production, product managers, and QA to secure our games against the threat of bad actors.
As a member of our senior engineering group, you'll be helping our team establish and maintain excellent coding standards, style and philosophy. You'll use your industry experience to take ownership of your domain and lead by example, contributing to our team's culture of growth and self-improvement.
• Using first-party APIs to validate the authenticity of devices, operating systems and the game client.
• Evaluating, exploring and integrating third-party security solutions as well.
• Authoring client and server-side code to perform further, custom validation of gameplay.
• Working with our data analysts to detect existing cheaters in the player-base.
• Researching and observing online communities, staying up-to-date on the latest hacks and exploits that threaten our game.
• Fluency and experience in the C++ language
• Experience with player authentication, receipt validation, certificate verification, or any other attestation strategies in a live product.
• Experience developing a mobile app.
• Thorough knowledge and comfort with object-oriented programming concepts
• Basic knowledge of commonly used design patterns.
• Familiarity with version control: Git / Perforce (preferred)
• Development experience with a commercial game engine
• Great communication skills, especially through remote-oriented tools like Slack or Zoom
The Nice to Haves
• Professional experience with a commercial game engine (UE4 preferred).
• Experience with mobile platform programming languages (Objective-C/Swift for iOS; Java/Kotlin for Android)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpzj7-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.