Software Development Manager - Core Platforms
Senior Software Developer (12 month contract)
The Software Developer, sitting on the Customer Success team, is instrumental in supporting the long term success of WarnerMedia Ottawa's clients and partners, ensuring technical issues they encounter with products are resolved quickly and accurately.
• Own the end-to-end resolution of complex code-level and application-usability issues with applications developed by You.i TV from handling the initial customer contact to coding the final solution.
• Act as Primary Technical Contact, supporting clients and partners developing their own applications on You.i Engine, researching root causes of problems they encounter and developing creative and reliable solutions to rapidly address them.
• Analyze, diagnose and resolve complex technical issues on mobile, console, and TV applications.
• Create software fixes for bugs in in-market, You.i developed applications, following established agile software development practices, patterns and principles.
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the You.i Engine and SDK and associated TV Everywhere technologies and trends.
• Identify trends and common issues affecting clients, actively participating in You.i's communities, providing information, guidance and leadership to help developers resolve their own issues more effectively.
• On-call rotation as needed
• Highly self motivated and self confident with a focus on exceptional performance
• Exhibits a genuine sense of urgency in addressing client issues.
• Focused on driving the highest levels of client satisfaction and client engagement; always happy to go the extra mile.
• A keen learner and naturally inquisitive; constantly seeks to grow their knowledge.
• Thrives in a dynamic environment, comfortable with complexity; able to colour outside the lines.
WarnerMedia welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo1bk-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.