WarnerMedia Ottawa is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our platform team. This role will continue changing the way viewers experience TV across multiple platforms, all under a single code base. The successful candidate must demonstrate a successful track record of bringing high-quality solutions quickly to market, enjoy learning and applying new technologies, and thrive in a dynamic developer-oriented work environment.
• Contribute to feature and new product development for You.i Engine.
• Work as part of a highly collaborative Agile team to push innovation forward
• Day-to-Day work will include daily stand-ups with your awesome team, working collaboratively with Product Management, Testers, UX and of course, fellow developers.
• You'll use tools like, but are not limited to GitHub and Jira
• You will have access to readily available support from your team with the many cool technologies that we work with.
• You have 5 to 7 years experience using C++
• You've used or created toolkits that build impressive user interfaces.
• A strong sense of curiosity and interest in learning new technologies.
• You like to iterate quickly and enjoy improving the performance of existing features.
• You have prior experience in development with a strong command of object-oriented principles.
• Even more bonus points if you've contributed to an open source project and have either a GitHub account or portfolio we can take a look at.
WarnerMedia welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n7n8-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.