We are currently seeking a Senior Program Manager, Fraud Management for the DTC Global Operations department.
• Leads and drives a highly collaborative cross-functional team to oversee the planning, development and design of strategy from new program initiation through operationalisation in the EMEA region.
• Manage the expansion of a local market payments fraud team in the EMEA region
• Strategic partner with global and regional HBO business & legal teams to understand market/regional challenges with respect to payments fraud.
• Responsible for maintaining a strong understanding of evolving payments industry mandates and regulations in the EMEA markets (e.g., PSD2 - SCA), most importantly has knowledge on how to react and respond to rapid changes.
• Work closely with HBO's cross-functional teams to define EMEA business and product goals and objectives, gather requirements, identify product/technology solutions and implement a robust and scalable global payments fraud program for HBO MAX.
• Oversee the safeguarding of the payment ecosystem in EMEA; identifying, researching and implementing fraud risk management strategies that reduce false positives, improve payment acceptance, and encourage subscriber retention/growth.
• Support the go-to-market process and interact with technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications.
• Partner extensively with the Fraud Intelligence (analytics / data science) team to identify areas of needed fraud analytics/reporting, metrics and KPIs to evaluate the overall billing health of the company and effectiveness of payments programs in the EMEA region.
• Active participant and advocate in industry work groups and involved on external panels, speaking and media engagements, as well as internal presentations for the Company.
• Strong background in the fraud management and payments industry, and of managing a fraud/payments team, bonus points if within a media or digital subscription company.
• Proven experience working in the payments/fraud industry in the EMEA region, with a strong understanding of regional regulations/mandates.
• Understands the entirety of the transaction processing lifecycle and the role fraud plays.
• Experience enhancing/managing an international chargeback representment program.
• Technical understanding and keen interest in how fraud works within digital technologies, different methods of fraud and familiarity with current fraud detection and prevention technologies & vendors.
• Solid understanding of fraud and security as it relates to digital products & services, as well as an external solutions merchant and/or acquiring business, and payments processing.
• Robust experience with facilitating and coordinating major product and strategic development initiatives for a global organisation.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills. Ability to conduct root cause analysis and narrow in on areas of opportunity.
• Proven ability to communicate program strategies to upper management, aligning payments fraud program goals to that of the broader organization
• Proven expertise in building winning business cases, translating them into stories to gain approval, and delivering strong P&L results.
• Strong track record of synthesizing products and services from multiple functional areas into value propositions that align with regional or local customer needs.
The Nice to Haves
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, management information systems or related fields.
• Additional experience in other international regions outside of EMEA a plus
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89w7q-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.