We are looking for a skilled Senior Product Designer to join our team on a permanent basis. The International product design team is responsible for creating digital product experiences that meet user needs and business goals. The Senior Product Designer will support the shaping of new product features for WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer products and services from concept to completion.
The role sits within WarnerMedia's international product
organisation that is responsible for managing and growing some of WarnerMedia's existing international products and services on the web, mobile, smart TV, and games. It is responsible for WarnerMedia's digital direct-to-consumer businesses and content streaming products with a focus on Sports.
Areas of Responsibility :
Reporting to our Lead Product Designer for Sports within the WarnerMedia International Product team the Senior Product Designer will be responsible for supporting the design team with delivering design solutions for different briefs across various WM International brands.
Major Activities :
• Work as part of a distributed cross-functional team, leading the design solutions for product epics, new features, product improvements.
• Facilitate design workshops with senior stakeholders, helping them understand how our design solutions benefit our users and the business.
• Create wireframes, detailed visual designs, interactive prototypes, UX flows to demonstrate ideas and thinking process
• Translate feedback to actionable tasks
• Create, maintain, and contribute to a design system
• Create and maintain design documentation to help developers and testers deliver the work
• Produce solutions for various devices such as web, mobile and TV
• Help uncover user data and work closely with the UX research team to gather user insights
• Contribute to methodologies and team processes
• Passion for design with formal training on it
• Working knowledge of the relevant design software tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Invision , etc )
• E xperience in a company with customer-facing products with an active user base
• Good understanding of UX practices and Visual Design
• Proven experience in designing for responsive web and mobile
• Good communication skills and the ability to articulate design decisions; ability to influence decision makers
• Passion for excellence
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a group
• Working knowledge of motion graphics and animations
• Experience in designing for TV and content discovery
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvov77-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.