Partnerships Acquisitions Manager
Essential Job Functions:
• To maximize awareness and intent of Warner Bros. Pictures by securing maximum exposure through tailored made Digital and Social Media marketing campaigns in Korea.
• To support/assist Marketing Director in overall marketing activities as well as in digital marketing area.
• To adapt to changing consumer behaviors in the Covid era
Digital Ads and Social Media
• Manage WB digital media marketing campaigns and day to day activities on official Warner Bros. and film fan pages/ accounts on social media platforms
• Develop and implement the digital media strategy for the WB theatrical slate to optimize spends and efficiency.
• Evaluate ad performance and adjust
• Approve all published content (images, video and written) on a daily basis
• Oversee design (i.e. profile pics, thumbnails, display and video ads, landing pages)
• Manage promotions and social ad campaigns
• Responsible for the growth, reach and engagement of Warner Bros. Social media pages
• Develop and expand community and blogger outreach efforts. Work with Key Entertainment/Films/Culture opinion leaders and influencers
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing moviegoers' online reviews
• Monitor online movie ratings and buzz reports
• Monitor, listen and respond to users where appropriate
• Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
• Analyze, review and measure the impact of social media campaigns
• Monitor trends in digital media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Work with digital media agency to localize, create and service digital advertising materials
• Foster successful partnerships with digital marketing vendors
• Make recommendations on new technologies and platforms to support business growth
• Monitor and track budgets and invoices from outside Publicity/digital media vendors
• Interface with Time Warner divisions such as Consumer Products, Television, Home video etc to leverage on synergistic opportunities
• Handle Additional projects/ functions as assigned
• Communicate with HO and regional office on reginal media buy and trailer debuts
• Understand other media including TV and OOH
• Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing/Communications/Digital Marketing
• Experience in digital ad agency or digital media rep/ online platform preferred
• Strong passion for digital marketing and social media
• Display in depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Naver, Kakao, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Native-level Korean writing and language skills. Must be proficient in English.
• Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video formats
• Demonstrates experience with digital marketing, managing websites, social media marketing, monitoring, management, content and advertising
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Good with time management; self-disciplined and self-motivated.
• Must be organized and capable of working independently
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and is detailed oriented
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v7v4-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.