The Senior Marketing Manager is part of Filmbankmedia's Marketing Team which is comprised of a Marketing Director and another Senior Marketing Manager. As a team we are responsible for devising, implementing, and managing broad marketing strategies and communication plans that support all areas of the business in the UK and internationally.
Specifically, this role provides full marketing support to the sectors serviced by our Single Title Screening Licence (drive-ins, outdoor cinemas, film clubs, community cinemas and film societies) and the Public Video Screening Licence (schools, universities, care homes). However, covering for other sectors of the business will be required depending on business needs.
We require a well-rounded, flexible, and hands-on marketer with a genuine passion for and knowledge of films, who will be comfortable working in a busy and varied environment that evolves constantly.
• Alongside the Marketing Director develop annual marketing strategies and objectives to support the UK and international Sales goals and the company's wider objectives.
• Cultivation of strong working relationships with every team within our company as a good internal coordination is key to our performance.
• Manage the relationships with all our content providers to ensure that the studio's brands, marketing guidelines and titles are always well represented and championed.
• Manage agencies providing support in design, web development, email, events. merchandise and translation services.
• Devise and drive the social media strategy and calendar for Filmbankmedia across the business.
• Owner of the ''voice'' of the company via the creation of social media content. Planning and implement both organic and paid campaigns.
• Full day-to-day management of the social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Monitor comments and inboxes, responding to comments and messages in a timely manner and liaising with Sales Teams for any sales-related enquiries. ,
• Ownership of the email marketing strategy and implementation.
• Delivery of bespoke campaigns and monthly newsletters to UK, international and SEA target audiences. This includes copywriting as well as designing the newsletters.
• Front-end management of the main website and international microsites including all communications and promotions.
• Creation of campaign content including copy and artwork.
• End-to-end management of exhibition at trade events.
• Working closely with Sales to prepare all schedules of activities and promotions for the events.
• Prepare and deliver all collaterals, merchandise, and stand design.
• Set up and supervision of the stand and of the event itself.
• Monitor and evaluate ROI by activity and report production along with the Marketing Director.
• Working with sales teams on proposition development and production of sales presentations and collateral for business sectors.
• Assist sales team with selling in content to key customers.
• On-going management of annual & ad hoc marketing budgets inc. purchasing, invoicing, and raising purchase orders via SAP.
• A passion for and knowledge of films is essential.
• Proven experience in a B2B & B2C Marketing role, ideally in the entertainment industry.
• An established 360° and flexible Marketer, skilled in all aspects of the marketing mix from conception through to delivery.
• Solid experience in and knowledge of social media marketing.
• A strategic thinker with a willingness to be actively involved operationally at all levels.
• Good communicator and team player with the ability to build and cultivate working relationships internally and externally.
• Creative flair and basic design skills with knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Further training can be provided.
• Experience in working with CRM platforms beneficial, not essential.
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords – further training can be provided.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ee5k-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.