Senior Marketing Executive, India (Theatrical Marketing)
• Planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns for UPI releases in the territory. Establishing KPIs and benchmarks for each campaign and measuring ROI on digital spends
• Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns across social media channels and Google
• Drive efficiencies across digital media spends optimizing CPVs and CPMs
• Manage the social media handles of UPI by implementing strategies and tactics that grow the community, engage and retain them
• Identify and implement content marketing ideas that will help generate visibility for UPI tentpole releases
• Conceptualize and execute influencer marketing activities, including moment and conversational marketing with appropriate brands for key titles
• Liaise with the digital marketing agency to manage and execute paid campaigns, including Social media management
• Liaise with the PR agency to amplify initiatives that will give high SOV for digital PR
• Own the digital creative and content mandate, as well as localization of global creative assets for online
• Build partnerships with online media brands to amplify marketing efforts for key titles
• Bring and implement best practices and trends in social media marketing and managing digital audiences
• Effective and Efficient Management of budgets as approved – allocation, documentation, MIS maintenance – for all releases
• Vendor management and marketing finance operations with regard to audit requirements
• Cultivate and Strengthen relationships with the exhibitor fraternity to help co-market UPI releases with regard to social media
• Maintain regular communication with distributor networks to ensure their support and participation in social media marketing efforts
• Monitor competitive activities of other Hollywood studios and disseminate information to peers and other functions
• Working with the wider marketing team and agency to ensure strong, AV led digital campaigns, that have a solid audience targeting strategy.
• Digital paid media experience is essential for the role, as this role will look after the planning & execution of digital marketing campaigns for UPI releases.
• Social buying and programmatic experience is important as this is a key focus to grow our efforts in this area.
• The person should have a strong understanding of the key global and local digital platforms and their advertising opportunities (formats, targeting options)
• In addition, a good understanding of content marketing is required in order to have a POV on what will work against the different audiences on the key platforms.
• Excellent and proactive organisational skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Track record of devising and executing innovative marketing campaigns
• Persuasive communicator and assertive networker who builds relationships with both internal and external contacts
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) coupled with excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrated experience of working within a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment
• Solution orientated, commercially focused and deadline driven