As a Senior Manager of Product Management you will be a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team which is responsible for creating industry-leading digital products enjoyed by millions of news consumers across the globe. You will work towards a unified vision to deliver delightful and scalable video experiences across web, mobile apps, and streaming devices.
You are passionate about streaming video and knowledgeable about video consumers and competitors. You can define holistic strategies for each step in the customer's lifecycle, focus on the ''why'' while empowering your team members and partners to realize their fullest potential, and balance long-term gains with short-term opportunities.
If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, thrives in a cross-collaborative environment, can lead others through ambiguity or changing priorities, and has a steadfast pursuit of improving the customer experience, then this is a great role for you!
• Partner with key stakeholders (especially research, design, technology, content, and senior leadership) to help define and determine the Product vision and roadmap in the context of user needs, value propositions, and market opportunities.
• Create end-to-end customer journeys that inform new product features and provoke new businesses.
• Grow and mentor team members in building an inclusive environment of teamwork, risk-taking, and trust.
• Translate strategic business needs and user experience insights into clear, prioritized, actionable product requirements while balancing additional inputs from partner teams and stakeholders at multiple business levels.
• Encourage risk-taking, failing fast, and a launch-learn-iterate approach which leverages and also grows our research insights.
• Manage and/or facilitate the trade-off process during requirement definition and reviews to ensure releases are delivered against company business goals.
• Partner with Product Strategy and Technology staff, stakeholders, and other peers and multi-disciplinary partners to establish program and product goals, anticipate risks, promote quality, track progress, and ensure clear communication and expectations.
• Define and report on key performance indicators and use data to make sound Product and Business decisions.
• 12+ years of demonstrated experience in product management or similar roles in a consumer-facing product environment
• Demonstrated track record of aligning product efforts around core strategies
• Ability to motivate, and work effectively with, cross-functional teams
• Ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment that is ever-changing, with grey or
• uncertain areas
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to formulate and socialize falsifiable, actionable and measurable hypotheses for new ideas and experiments
• Demonstrated experience defining and tracking key metrics across the user experience to power decision-making
• Interest in nurturing and managing a growing product team
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro33p4-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.