Social Content & Community Manager
• Create and implement multi-platform brand marketing campaigns for key content that helps build build audience affinity and drive viewership for the network.
• Work with internal and external agencies to direct the development and execution of impactful creative and media plans that achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the campaign.
• Manage overall brand identity and supervise all the creatives based on the WarnerMedia brand guidelines, style guides, logos, artwork, etc.
• Manage marketing premiums production & inventory.
• Shape & execute social platform strategy for the network. This includes maintain social content calendars for brand and series handles; Partner with Social Creative partners on content planning & ideation and help manage external creative agencies; and Collaborate with regional and local social counterparts and ensure effective sharing of social campaign plans and elements
• Partner with social/digital marketing colleagues to develop & execute series/season launch campaigns and their expression on social platforms, including paid media campaigns.
• Manage Cartoon Network Korea's social network accounts such as YouTube (On-Air Promotion content), Facebook, and Kakao Story Channel with content uploading
• Manage the domains and SSL certificate for Cartoon Network Korea and Boomerang Korea website as well as business-related domains
• Support WarnerMedia CSO(Cyber Security Office) team's security baseline implementation & gap remediation for websites
• Responsible for providing marketing support to drive sales and growth of WarnerMedia Content in Korea through licensees/partners across WM channels and digital platforms.
• Plan and execute partner marketing campaigns that drive acquisition, retention, engagement and product activation
• Establish strong partnership with Account Management teams and internal departments to deliver against defined goals/objectives
• Collaborate cross-functionally with regional and local partner marketing teams, legal and various internal stakeholder groups to develop and maximize marketing initiatives with assigned partners
• Create promotional materials and provide branding and decorating of venue, managing overall event identities, operating character mascot at marketing event of affiliates or clients.
• Provide local support for branding, design, and script approvals with overall communication related to the mobile game business with the partner company through cooperation and approval with the regional team
• Communication for the channeling gaming business with partner companies such as content delivery, billing, invoice, etc.
• Support branding, design, and script approvals for the mobile English learning and Chinese learning app business
WHO YOU ARE
• At least 8-10 years of marketing Experience with a proven track-record for strategy and insights planning, preferably at an entertainment media company; Broadcast television Cable network, Digital media or similar work experiences.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Television, Research, Psychology, Media, etc.
• Fluency in English is a plus.
• Hands on television/media production experience on creating on-air/off air promotions.
• Sound understanding of content landscape including macro trends, business models, tune-in strategies, and consumer habits in Korea
• Have a strong understanding of social & digital media platforms in Korea.
• A tech savvy and proficient at standard office tools; basic Photoshop skills preferred.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments at once.
• Ability to actively engage in strategic conversations with social insights and community perspectives.
• A polished professional who is comfortable serving as the main contact for executives, internal stakeholders, partners, and third-party agencies
• Self-motivated and accountable with executive-level presence.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Have excellent people manager skills with a strong innate desire to develop the skills of and bring out the best in others. Effectively respond to cultural and consumer trends, as well as shifts in our business needs.
• A strong spoken/written communicator with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences.
• As nutty and passionate about kids entertainment and our beloved Cartoon Network and kids brand as we are!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwyym-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.