Program Accounting Manager
New York, NY
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Manager, Home Entertainment FP&A for the GF WW International Home Video US Finance department. Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A is an integral member of the WarnerMedia International planning team and supports and plays an integral role in managing the business unit's Financial Planning and Reporting functions. This role is responsible in the consolidation of operating budgets and monthly forecasts with a strategic focus, for consumption by executive leadership. Responsibilities include management reporting, budget consolidation, forecasting, analysis, interpretation of trends and presentation of findings to senior management. The position reports directly to the WarnerMedia International – Director of International Home Entertainment FP&A.
• Manage the consolidation and review of the annual Budgets, quarterly forecasts, and monthly pacing updates for WM International Home Entertainment (''HE''); related variance analyses and summarizing key business drivers.
• Manage the consolidation of international HE results, forecasts, and budgets in partnership with the local finance territory teams.
• Partner with the regional finance teams and other business partners to communicate financial analyses through the detail review of territory deliverables to identify issues and business trends including monthly variance analyses.
• Assist in the preparation of related variance analyses and financial package submissions to Studios Corporate group and WM international leadership for each forecast.
• Ensure the accuracy, relevance and integrity of all information reported in the P&L, variances and roll-forward schedules.
• Analyze financial estimates and prepare management reporting packages
• Oversee the development of executive dashboards to identify trends in the business and evaluate any significant variances to expected results as well as assist in the development of plans to achieve divisional profit goals.
• Manage Essbase system related issues, process improvements and enhancements.
• Liaise with MIS on forecasting system enhancements including planning and executing design changes with consideration of how changes impact various related processes and reporting.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests and inquiries from management as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 6-years involving forecasting/budgeting or financial consolidation experience
• Experience in International Home Entertainment preferred
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
• Experience with SAP & SAP BW a plus
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or similar database management systems a plus
• Advanced analytical skills supported by advanced proficiency in all MS Office applications Skills and Abilities
• Must have ability to quickly learn new applications in a PC environment.
• Quantitative analysis skills.
• Must be able to develop and implement projects.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
• Work independently and adapt to the changing needs of the division.
• Work well under time constraints.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage / develop staff
• Strong attention to detail / experience working with high volume of data preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1620-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.