Sr. Financial Analyst
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Manager, Home Entertainment FP&A for the GF WW International Home Video US Finance department. Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A is an integral member of the WarnerMedia International planning team and supports and plays an integral role in managing the business unit's Financial Planning and Reporting functions. This role is responsible in the consolidation of the Long Range Plans with a strategic focus, for consumption by executive leadership plus the weekly reporting of new release tentpole titles. Responsibilities include management reporting, forecasting, analysis, interpretation of trends and presentation of findings to senior management. The position reports directly to the WarnerMedia International – VP of International Home Entertainment FP&A.
• Manage the consolidation and review of the Long Range Plan for WM International Home Entertainment (''HE''); related key franchise schedules, variance analyses, and summarizing key business drivers at least three times annually.
• Manage the consolidation of weekly international HE results for new release tentpole titles, in partnership with the local finance territory teams.
• Partner with the regional finance teams and other business partners to communicate financial analyses through the detail review of territory deliverables to identify issues and business trends including the weekly variance analyses.
• Analyze financial estimates and prepare management reporting packages
• Manage the Int'l Home Ent analysis and commentary provided as part of the monthly Worldwide Home Entertainment presentation to executives.
• Manage the weekly submission of new release executive dashboards to the Domestic S&D team and evaluate any significant variances to expected results.
• Assist with other title related ad-hoc management requests as necessary.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests and inquiries from management as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 6-years involving forecasting/budgeting or financial consolidation experience
• Experience in International Home Entertainment preferred
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
• Experience with SAP & SAP BW a plus
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or similar database management systems a plus
• Advanced analytical skills supported by advanced proficiency in all MS Office applications Skills and Abilities
• Must have ability to quickly learn new applications in a PC environment.
• Quantitative analysis skills.
• Must be able to develop and implement projects.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
• Work independently and adapt to the changing needs of the division.
• Work well under time constraints.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage / develop staff
• Strong attention to detail / experience working with high volume of data preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2k7b-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.