We are looking for an R2R Accountant who plans and executes day-to-day general accounting activities and processes which includes support in management of the BPO provider deliverables for the designated Business Unit/Territory. Duties include general ledger stewardship, review financial statements and ensuring all business objectives are met. In addition, must provide guidance and make decisions in the areas of financial accruals, cash flow impact, internal controls, and assessment of consolidated results.
• Analyze & approve actual results for the quarter/month end closing process.
• Prepare and review balance sheet fluctuations.
• Perform variance analysis on results comparing actual operating performance to plan and prior year on a month-to-date, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date basis for both the P&L and Balance Sheet.
• General ledger maintenance and stewardship: review and analyze trial balance to determine if adjustments are necessary.
• Approve inter-company activity reconciliations and provide recommendations to ensure any discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
• Strive to maintain and continuously improve quality of customer service to retained finance organizations.
• Provide accounting guidance to ensure compliance with US GAAP.
• Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley cycle documentation, audit testing.
• BA/BS and equivalent work experience in a related field required
• Accounting qualification, i.e. CPA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent a plus
• Prior work experience within a US GAAP reporting environment required
• Advanced excel skills required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English is required
• Must be self-motivated and able to work under a deadline and handle multiple tasks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11wq0-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.