WarnerMedia Sales & Distribution is seeking a talented, self-motivated professional to join the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The S&D Corp FP&A team is responsible for a) providing ad hoc support for S&D CFO and CEO b) providing central guidance to Network distribution, Ad Sales, and Content Sales Finance teams c) provide strategic partnership and financial support to S&D Central and Otter businesses and d) act as a cross-divisional liaison between S&D and other.
Forecasting / Planning, as follows:
• Assist in the preparation of WM Corp's financial outlook submissions (FOS) in coordination with S&D's business segment finance teams
• Prepare submission templates for the following, but not limited to, corporate deliverables: monthly & quarter forecasts, budget, and LRP
• Support FP&A business unit teams & other WM finance teams by being a point of contact for issues and questions - Create and leverage cross-divisional relationships to support business unit and Corporate processes across WM
• Assist managing the Otter legacy businesses (Rooster Teeth and Gunpowder & Sky). Responsible for full P&L and free cash flow reporting.
• Prepare all FOS and internal finance packages for executive leadership.
• Main point of contact with Otter legacy finance teams and acts as a liaison with the WM Corp finance team.
Ad Hoc/Other, as follows (but not limited to):
• Cash flow requests AT&T finance requests
• Regularly summarize media industry trends and news
• Prepare financial analysis/models to assess financial and operating performance
• Ad hoc requests for S&D CFO/CEO
• 3-5 years' experience in corporate and operational finance require
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
• Must have experience managing, querying, and mining large volumes of data.
• STRONG spreadsheet and PowerPoint experience
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field required.
• Superior analytical, modeling, executive presentation skills
• Software knowledge/skills: MS Excel (at the intermediate/advanced level) with pivot tables, v-lookups and macros. MS PowerPoint (intermediate/advanced level)
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems independently
• Team player that works well with others but likes to challenge the status quo
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9811z-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.