WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst for the Financial Planning & Analysis department.
• Support department with ongoing detailed analysis of financial performance and forecasts for the WarnerMedia advertising business.
• Assist with the reforecasting process including collection & reconciliation data as well as creation of financial narratives and commentary, variance analyses, trend analyses, etc.
• Maintain multiple reports and analyses related to WarnerMedia's operating divisions and consolidated results.
• Interact with multiple levels of staff across business units, WarnerMedia Corporate and AT&T, including Internal Financial Reporting, External Financial Reporting, Investor Relations, etc.
• Present information in formal and informal settings
• Review documents and create analyses for multiple reporting processes including: quarterly earnings materials, monthly internal reporting to senior management, various presentations to senior management, board of directors, etc.
• Monitor, track and analyze key performance indicators and communicate relevant trends.
• Prepare and communicate competitor analysis including industry and peer data / trends.
• Maintain and expand financial models used to forecast performance of business units.
• Participate in the planning and administration of the annual budget process including detailed review and analysis of budget submissions.
• Assist in the preparation of presentations, perform ad hoc financial analyses for senior management, and participate in various corporate wide special projects and initiatives.
• Develop and utilize a strong working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Planning system.
• Stay abreast of current financial and operational issues impacting business unit performance.
• Identify opportunities for and implement process improvements, including automation, through effective use of financial systems.
• BS in Accounting and/or Finance - CPA and/or MBA a plus.
• Strong analytical skills with a solid background in accounting and/or finance.
• 3-6 years of experience in public accounting, investment banking and/or financial planning department, preferably within the media industry.
• Experience in multi-division financial planning, reporting and analysis a plus.
• Understanding of advertising business a plus.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications with a focus on Excel, Powerpoint and MS Word.
• Knowledge of Hyperion a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d937n4-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.