Senior Financial Analyst
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Senior Financial Analyst for the DCPUS Finance department. WBCP Finance seeks Senior Financial Analyst with an emphasis in supporting the financial planning, analysis and strategies for the division's products and experiences businesses.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
• Plays a key support role to finance team, category managers and regional teams in aggregating financial estimates and accruals for licensees.
• Performs data validations and other analytics to ensure that estimates are reported by line of business, territory and franchise/title.
• Prepares and delivers reports to help senior leaderships make decisions to effectively track their results against targets and strategic goals.
• Provides support for division's marketing and other expense reporting and planning activities.
• Supports financial modeling and scenario planning for new business opportunities.
• Prepares analysis supporting license renewals, modifications and other contractual arrangements that are in evaluation by the business.
• Works closely with Global Operations Center of Excellence in testing protocols for licensee forecasts and other business process improvements that are part of the CP Technology Upgrade Program.
• Other special projects as required.
• 4+ years previous work experience in fast paced, deadline driven business/financial planning and analysis environment
• Previous experience in an e-commerce, social commerce or digital environment a plus. International experience a plus
• Bachelor's in Business Administration, Finance or a related field required. CPA or MBA preferred
• Advanced Excel required (pivot tables, macros, formulas), with proficiency with other MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Access). Tableau experience a plus.
• Must have excellent analytic skills
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation. Must have a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons at all levels.
• Must have the ability to adapt and be agile amongst a changing environment. Be able to translate complex problems into solutions.
• Must be willing to collaborate with management and peers to advance team and company goals.
• Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to expand knowledge relating to industry trends.