Senior Financial Analyst
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst for the Home Entertainment Financial Planning and Strategy department.
Sr. Financial Analyst role within the Home Entertainment Financial Planning and Strategy department, focusing on Theatrical New Release (TNR) and Originals, Animation & Franchise (OA&F) performance tracking and reporting, and supporting the cross-divisional business units (Sales, Marketing, Sales Planning) by analyzing and reporting on digital growth strategies and initiatives. This role will also be the key digital finance lead, along with the Director of FP&S, for MVPDs.
• Tracking and reporting Theatrical New Release (TNR) and OA&F title performance against initial estimates, across the PVOD, VOD & EST and physical platforms. Will prepare digital Goal Reviews for TNR and OA&F titles, develop financial models used for measuring title transactional performance, and prepare Theatrical Catalog (TCAT), TV, and Made for Video (MFV) title tracking analysis as needed.
• Key financial lead for the following MVPD accounts: Dish, Spectrum, Verizon, Cox, Altice, Hotel, plus other MVPDs. Meet regularly with the Sales team, as well as Sales planning, to discuss client strategy and performance.
• Develop and provide Marketing, Sales and Trade with By Title, By Client digital analyses. Prepare revenue, client share, promotion, and subscriber growth metrics. Meet regularly, alongside VP/ Director, with cross functional teams to discuss title/client performance and provide input on transactional strategy.
• Prepare sensitivity analysis for various digital initiatives and client incentive programs, including providing pre-release analytical support; post promotion / post initiative retrospective financial analyses.
• Support preparation and maintenance of extrapolated Digital Consumer spend for Category Management reporting. Work with Category Management team on data validation.
• 3-5 years of related work experience in a fast paced, dynamic, customer focused business environment
• Experience in either digital/home entertainment finance experience a plus.
• Track record of presenting to and working with executives to solve business challenges
• Must have ability to conceptualize, organize, and create complex business models from various inputs
• Advanced Excel skills are required.
• Must have knowledge of intermediate statistics math functions
• Knowledge in Business Objects, Essbase, Hyperion, Tableau, Microstrategies and/or SAP a plus.
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics strongly preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1943-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.