Lead, Operational Improvement - Global Business Services
WarnerBros seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A Theatrical New Release for the GF DHVUS Fin Plan Analysis department.
• Prepare and maintain financial models to support monthly financial forecasts, annual budget, and long-range plans for digital distribution of theatrical new release product, including:
• Maintain by-title point of sales forecast models.
• Understand product cycle as well as revenue recognition and product costing.
• Assist in loading forecasts/budget in WBHE financial planning tool.
• Maintain new release performance tracking of key titles across digital and physical formats, including producing and distributing on a weekly and monthly reports to WBHE Business Unit and WarnerMedia management. Assess financial impact of performance variances.
• Assist in preparation of digital and physical by-title ultimates for theatrical new release product to support WB Corporate financial planning and quarterly close process.
• Develop greenlight financial feasibility analyses to support management decision on prospective productions and acquisition properties that will include computation of profitability under a variety of complex deal structures.
• Assist Accounting team during the close process; support monthly digital accrual process; provide comparison versus budget/plan/ultimate.
• Prepare pre-street P&L/business plan analyses to support WBHE Business Unit in developing/expanding promotional activities.
• Assist the Executive Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and/or the VP of Finance with a variety of ad hoc analyses supporting the divisional financial objectives, as requested by WBHE Executive Management, Department VP, WBHE Business Unit, and/or WB Corporate/WarnerMedia.
• 3+ years related experience preferred
• Ecommerce, consumer goods, and/or entertainment experiences a plus
• BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics preferred
• Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Must have ability to model complex business concepts
• Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Must have basic knowledge of database systems
• Must have basic knowledge of enterprise financial systems
• Must have proficient presentation skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Knowledge in Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects, and SAP a plus
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe6y1-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.