Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
WarnerMedia Franchise Development seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis. Support the Financial Planning & Analysis functions for priority WarnerMedia franchises, including those in the DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes, and Hanna-Barbera brands. This includes planning and reporting activities in alignment with WarnerMedia's financial calendar and partnering with Business Development to track results against targets.
• Identify and track financial goals from brand & franchise strategic plans to ensure alignment with long range plan, budgets & forecasts across all BUs & territories with focus on revenue & cost assumptions for planned content & events
• Create detailed bridge including rollforward from franchise plans to financial assumptions
• Support BU & territory counterparts with franchise analysis to develop their plans based on assumptions
• Highlight necessary changes in assumptions
• Consolidate plans into brand & franchise long range plans, budgets & forecasts
• Track & collect approved content greenlights & ultimates and review assumptions highlighting any differences with long range plan, budgets & forecasts
• Review BU analysis to leverage budget to actual variance explanations for franchise financial reports
• Calculate financial metrics as input to franchise performance dashboard
• Create data analysis to support narrative for presentations to senior management
• Other ad hoc analysis, as needed
• Create milestone calendar to ensure we stay connected with our Finance partners in Corporate, BUs, Territories & GBE Business Development in the franchise financial planning & reporting process – from long range planning to greenlight forecast to actuals reporting
• Create Franchise Planning Finance calendar that aligns with WarnerMedia Corporate Finance calendar
• Own franchise data hierarchy to enable reporting of priority brands & franchises
• Develop processes & systems in partnership with BU finance/WM Technology to enable franchise reporting
• Review and test system enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in related field required
• Experience in budgeting, long ranging planning, financial analysis & reporting required
• Experience supporting brand and/or franchise development preferred
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Proficiency with SAP & Business Warehouse or other enterprise financial reporting software preferred
• Strong analytical capabilities and understanding of financial reporting & accounting principles
• Effective and proven management, organization, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and remotely (e.g., telepresence, video conference, etc.)
• Ability to develop and implement projects.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and to organize, schedule and prioritize work effectively.
• Ability to work well under time constraints
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekkp0-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.