Senior Executive, Program Operations
Manage analytical insights (data mining) and programming strategy (planning/execution) with active inputs to ensure smooth functioning of the channels.
The Daily/ Job Responsibilities
• Weekly television ratings analysis, audience tracking and competition mapping for kids' genre.
• Identify key viewership movements shaping the genre & viewership habits of the target audience.
• Provide Inputs on marketwise viewership trends & Identify need gaps.
• Plan and execute international requests on various projects in the region.
• Prepare presentations and plans to showcase new ideas to the management as and when required.
• Apply and execute the analytical insights on weekly FPC planning & show launches.
• Analyze show wise time band performance and manage content play order.
• Creating & upgrading monthly/weekly schedules as per the TG behavior.
• Identify kids' content to suit the current programming requirements.
• Create and execute tactical tweaks for combative scheduling of shows/episodes.
Co-ordination & Support other functions
• Work in co-ordination with various other departments to ensure smooth execution of programming plans.
• Manage content related responsibilities for any other projects including digital & off air.
• Remain constantly aware of genre initiatives and activities in the market
• Education/ Qualification: Minimum graduate, with ability to familiarize and gain expertise on soft-wares (Excel/Power Point) and eventually the BARC/Yumi– software.
• Work Experience: Minimum 4+ years' experience in Commercial Broadcast/Cable Television (Kids genre preferred, with exposure to data insights and programming strategy capacity with top rating channels and ability to work with a team.
• Passion for television – both as a viewer and programmer with an appreciation for relevant content will be an advantage, and ability to gauge mass appeal within the preview of the overall brand.
The Nice to Have
• Goal oriented and willing to win with a collaborative spirit.
• Tech friendly to grasp scheduling software
• Believes in execution excellence
• Creative, pro-active & sharp to be able to map the target group / audience expectations
• Excellent coordination + communication Skills and hardworking
• Alert to market dynamics within the genre, analyse and execute with the team.
• Cross departmental collaboration
• Agile to changes and willingness to learn
• Fast learner and efficiency on scheduling – in tandem with its impact on weekly ratings
• Team player with a potential to lead one if required
• Sensitive to regional requirements to follow the same
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p590-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.