The WarnerMedia Workplace Technology team is seeking a Senior Engineer, Collaboration Technology to help our company develop and enhance its collaboration systems. This role will help provide technical leadership to WarnerMedia in the effective use of collaboration technology solutions throughout the firm.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Evaluate new services and products
• Evaluate and testing new features
• Review and enhance service security
• Manage high priority task deliverables and emergency incidents
• Work with business partners on requirements
• Manage technical projects
• Review and improve operational processes
• Develop knowledge articles and system documentation
• Automate administration functions
• Create management metrics and system reporting solutions
• 5+ years' experience administering and managing collaboration platforms
• 5+ years of writing scripts and automation jobs to eliminate manual work relating to the operations and administration of systems
• 3+ years managing/leading technical projects
• Knowledgeable in managing collaboration technology such as: O365, Google Workspace, Slack, OneDrive, SharePoint, MS Teams, Box, Dropbox, Monday.com, SmartSheet, WebEx, Zoom etc.
• Able to adapt and learn administration of new collaboration tools as WarnerMedia users adopts and starts using them
• Proficiency with PowerShell, Python or C# for scripting and automation solutions
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related experience
• M365/Active Directory training and certification
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mo5e-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.