Social Media Producer
Primary purpose of position
WarnerMedia INSEAK is looking for a driven and passionate social media expert to lead its Digital / Social team. The candidate will be responsible for social strategy, lead a team of content creators for the WarnerMedia brands entertainment (HBO/HBO GO) and kids (Cartoon Network) brands in India, South East Asia & Korea. Another key part of this role will be to collaborate with all the business lines (theatrical/consumer products) especially on company priorities and tentpoles. The ideal candidate would have a strong creative sense, conceptualizing and running impactful consumer centric social campaigns with a data first analytical approach.
Essential job functions
• Develop the social media approach and roadmap for the year – identify key franchises, key brands, tentpoles.
• Supervise a team of creators and strategists to deliver best-in-class social campaigns – focus on creating awareness and purchase intent for our subscription video brands, engagement and brand love for our key franchises, characters and events.
• Set goals and own the performance metrics for campaigns; constant monitoring to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, continuous improvement.
• Establish KPIs and standardize reporting for campaigns.
• Work closely with the subscriber acquisition and retention teams – widen top of the funnel activities, engagement on extending customer life cycle and churn reduction tactics.
• Work closely and collaboratively across business teams to champion social-first ideas and execute integrated activations, events and strategies.
• Manage agencies and communication partners Collaborate with team leads, central teams in other regions.
• Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations.
• Conceptualize and supervise content planning, content production, community management, reporting & optimizations, and boosting campaigns across multiple social platforms.
• Consistent reporting to key stake holders and top management. Develop easily accessible dashboards and specific reports on campaign effectiveness.
• Work with the Head of Marketing on company-wide initiatives, localization of global tentpoles and assets, coordinate with local social teams from other lines of businesses as well as partners.
• Work cross functionally between Brand, consumer products (physical retail and ecommerce), Theatrical, content and acquisition teams, local production teams to lead multi-platform digital/social content, marketing promotions and collaborative efforts.
• Stay abreast of new and emerging social media channels and technologies.
• Digital and social evangelist for teams across the organization – constantly help develop digital skills or/and upskill.
• Ability to work across all the marketing functions in the organization – highly collaborative.
• Experience of integrating paid advertising strategies to support campaigns.
• Manage team with diverse skills and experiences – full time as well as freelance.
• Work towards tight deadlines with tight budgets – excellent project management skills.
• Prioritizes data and consumer insights at the center of everything; ability to define, review and analyze campaigns to understand their success. Should be able to identify opportunities, set objectives and analyze metrics and benchmark against business objectives.
• Should be able to work with social media management tools.
• Proven success in building and executing campaigns across all social media platforms.
• A deep knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms and how to leverage for brands, including reporting.
• Knowledge of the evolving social media industry including new and emerging social and influencer platforms.
• Mentor and develop next gen of leaders.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.