The Sr. Director, Enterprise Technology position has total accountability for the relationship management with WarnerMedia's Corporate, International and Business Unit Planning & Forecasting clients. This position is also accountable for advising and partnering with clients on application technology, leveraging best in class solutions to support business requirements.
Develops and implements the client's information technology strategy and has accountability for Enterprise Finance and Planning activities / resources relative to specific clients.
Performs strategic planning, forecast and budget management related to all technology service delivery.
Oversees efforts and resources to collaborate with Client Executives to define technology objectives and collect business requirements.
Oversees the lifecycle for all application development related activities. Ensures that appropriate oversight exists for all delivered technology solutions and changes to existing solutions while optimizing the overall TCO. Responsible for managing vendor due diligence, analysis, procurement, acquisition and integration of complex software applications and systems; including creation and approval of statement of works.
Responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle management of the client application portfolio from ideation to delivery and retirement of legacy solutions.
Oversees the performance of the internal and external service provider(s) as it relates to the support of the application portfolio and projects for the supported client groups.
Provides the internal and external service provider(s) with prioritization for client change requests associated with the client's portfolio.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Technology leadership role, managing a portfolio of applications across multiple technical platforms
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience with both employees and on/offshore contracted resources
• Knowledge of financial planning and forecasting and consolidations processes for the filmed entertainment industry required
• Experience in management capacity with full end-to-end life cycle implementation of a large Technology project in leadership roles
• Knowledge and practical application of software development life cycle with industry standard best practice methodologies
• Experience in the planning, implementation, operation, and maintenance of Technology systems across multiple hardware and software platforms
• Experience in project and change management of major development or operations projects is required
• Experience with ERP and SaaS software
• Experience and implementation of Process Re-engineering efforts
• General knowledge of financial controls framework
• Experience planning and implementing process and system changes to existing process and live productive applications is critical
• Experience integrating acquired businesses into common enterprise financial systems and operationalize financial processes
• Management of Technology budget
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Undergraduate degree required
• Graduate degree preferred
• PMI Certification Preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwn3v-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.