We are looking for someone who is an expert in building predictive data models, querying large data sets, and creating visualisations that enable for effective analysis.
The Senior Data Analyst will also be responsible for communicating findings to our dev elopment team, such that they make more insightful decisions to improve the overall quality of our game on a day - by - day basis .
The Data Analytics team will help Development teams successfully iterate upon our upcoming title, by taking a data - driven approa ch to solving problems, and creating methods & instrumentation to measure player engagement.
• Plan ahead to define data collections requirements in a timely & organised manner
• Model raw data into easy - to - use models
• Analyse collected d ata to efficiently create insightful visualisations that are straightforward to review
• Communicate these visualisations to the development team such that better decisions are made that lead to a higher quality game or more efficient development
• Take responsibility for report quality and timeline commitments
• Follow up decisions af ter design changes have been implemented, to validate the desired increase in game quality or development efficiency
• Educat e the development team in what is possible through data analytics and driv e interest in it
• Extensive knowledge of SQL and database technology
• Demonstrable experience in data exploration and analysis
• Demonstrable experience at modelling data for analysis then creating visualisations
• Excellent knowledge of Tableau, Looker or similar visualization tools
• Good communication skills which will allow you to build and maintain relationships, discuss and understand needs to Game Development and Publishing teams, and communicate results back to those team
• Experience working on a AAA video game
• Ability to work independently and strive for very high quality without supervision
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g335z9-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.