Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Senior Clerk for the Studio Operations department.
• Review daily work orders in Xytech MediaPulse and Planon, consisting of office, stage and exterior set activity for both WBSO Main Lot and Ranch; reconcile with other scheduling documents and confirm that ancillary charges correspond to activity. Send reviewed orders weekly to Executive Director for confirmation, and then post for billing.
• Answer phone calls received by OPS Call Center, both for existing and prospective inquiring clients, and provide a wide range of customer support.
• Prepare studio lease agreements, corresponding deal memos for WarnerMedia clients, and issue booking and scheduling memos to WBSO departments.
• Assist Team with all WBSO departments to ensure timely billing. Enforce WBSO billing guidelines to quickly produce a final cost summary for the client.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly Planon billing for space reservations, work Orders, Appliance Rentals, Space Utilization, Cable TV and other recurring billable charges to Corporate, Production and 3rd party clients.
• Provide reports after billing is complete to Exec Directors for review.
• Responsible for Department's PCARD reconciliation.
• BA or BS in Business, Finance or Accounting, or equivalent work experience
• Prior experience in production or studio (industry) accounting.
• Experience using Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, Xytech MediaPulse, Planon, Salesforce preferred
• Great oral and written communication.
• Work in a fast paced environment both independently and in a team setting.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Extreme attention to detail in both accounting (e.g. ensuring correct rates are billed) and writing skills (e.g. ensuring legal and client-facing documents maintain an accurate and professional presentation).
• May be required to walk stages and exterior sets for purposes of either inspection or escorting a production client to view our facility.
• CA Driver's License required
• This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzewz2-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.