Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Business Consultant for the Strategic Finance Initiatives department.
Business Improvement (BI) is WarnerMedia's internal consulting organization that advises all WarnerMedia's business segments. BI is a results-oriented, deadline driven organization that supports WarnerMedia's strategic initiatives through the implementation of new business processes, acquisitions integrations, and the creative resolution of business challenges by providing problem analysis, digital transformation, and program/project management.
• Implement tools to digitally enable & enhance business processes.
• Deconstruct and map processes to determine and complete required analysis.
• Manage large data sets and construct models to support required analysis.
• Collaborate with/direct Technology/Testing/Implementation teams during project lifecycle.
• Identify issues and synthesize ideas to form future state recommendations for BI Management and business stakeholder review.
• Identify opportunities to automate manual processes and recommend implementation path.
• Identify opportunities to enhance data and analytic capabilities and recommend implementation path.
Project / Program Management
• Work with project leadership and BI leadership to determine project scope and approach.
• Develop action/project plans to deliver work products / deliverables.
• Identify, mitigate (as possible) and escalate key risk areas to initiative management.
• Lead and execute well defined project work stream.
• Facilitate testing and training for digital transformation solutions.
• Digital Transformation Experience Required: progressive work experience in implementing new technologies that support reporting, analytics, and/or automation.
• Process Experience Required: progressive work experience in process improvement, business analysis, or performance management.
• Project Management Required: 1-2 years of project work stream leadership and management experience.
• Communication skills: Demonstrable experience in effectively communicating to an executive level client base, including advanced skills in business grammar and oral presentations.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access).
• Technical aptitude: Experience with database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) and analytical tools (e.g., Hyperion Essbase, PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, Domo, etc.). Bachelor's degree.
• Preferred: 2+ years of professional consulting experience with a top tier consulting firm
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5293-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.