Senior Analyst, International Benefits Integration & Projects
London, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Reporting to the International Benefits Project Integration Manager this role will be a key member of the Project Team. Activities will initially focus on harmonizing benefits & leave plans across the combined WBD organisation but it is anticipated that in the future this role will take on a wide variety of benefits projects across the International organisation to ensure our plans continue to adapt based on business strategy, future growth or M&A activity and to ensure we continue to attract and retain top talent.
• Support and at times lead the benefits harmonization activity for defined countries including design of new benefit plans, stakeholder consultation and approvals, implementation, communications and final handover to regional lead.
• Assist wider benefits harmonization activity (where led by regional/country lead) by carrying out analysis, research and data gathering, and making recommendations.
• Write benefit content and engaging communications and manage the process for this content to be reviewed and approved before use.
• Work closely with benefits systems lead to support implementation of changes in benefit systems, including process design, documentation and supporting testing.
• Support LOA/PTO harmonization project, developing proposals, obtaining approvals, creating implementation timeline and coordinating execution of plans.
• Support project to review & harmonise benefits policies.
• Supports other benefits projects and activities as required.
• Organisation & Delivery: Strong organisational skills with proven ability to multi-task and self-prioritise as needed, with a willingness to adapt quickly where priorities change.
• Project Management: Prior experience in delivering projects activities preferable.
• Knowledge: In depth experience of International Benefits.
• Communication: Strong communication skills that are clear and engaging, tailoring their communication style effectively to their audience.
• Stakeholder Management: Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of tact and diplomacy
• Collaboration: A global 'one team' mindset to support collaborative working across the team with a willingness to both take a lead or support role as needed.
• Professionalism: Self-motivated and solution orientated, always displaying absolute discretion and confidentiality
• Strong Microsoft excel, MS office skills, including PowerPoint.
• Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills useful.
Current Warner Bros. Discovery employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will be posted for five business days.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk1p6q-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.