Senior Network Engineer
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Provide 1st and 2nd layer of affiliate technical support and administration control for WM's B2B & TVE Digital Products models. Assist affiliates and authorized third parties in the configuration, new integrations, debugging and troubleshooting of the Digital platforms and delivery workflows. Work closely with technical, operational, product and commercial groups on the prevention and resolution of specific problems, validates report, and escalates issues to the corresponding Teams/Vendors.
Stablish and maintain a frequent and cordial comunication with the MSOs about the follow up on resolutions, requeriments, changes, etc either on the integration and delivery mechanisms, at the content UX level as well as the proper playout and protection across different devices/clients
• Participates in implementations mechanishms, improvements and workflows definitions, setup and testing efforts including asset validation, UX improvement efforts, maintenance, upgrades and repairing of the B2B & TVE platforms available currently on Desktop, STBs, Mobile devices, Smart TV and other different devices/clients
• Keep records of all the activities performed with each affiliate and end user, using controlled incident tracking and collaborative system such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Coordinate and follow up with customers and affiliates regarding resolution of issues until reports show full resolution or a proper temp mitigation plan or workaround
• Assist to produce platform analysis reports for senior management, RCA and postmortem reports
• Participate and assist on the scheduling for special events and projects
• Participate in weekly team meetings and conference calls, performed by the department to stay updated on all issues and initiatives
• Attend weekly follow up calls with all MSOs to monitor functionality and service of WM's digital platforms and content distribution related things
• Liaises with other technical and developments teams to keep abreast of applications and/or digital platforms releases, backend or workflow changes, content distribution-transport mechanishm, etc in order to perform the proper tests and verifications as well as gathering the proper validations from the affiliates to ensure they are functioning properly
• Work with stakeholders and cross functional teams to support and assist on project scope, features and characteristics of MSO/Digital related technologies & procedures and assist in the coordination of the PMO, support functions and external partners to ensure the products accomplish and meet the business requirements and definitions
• Support and help other areas to accomplish the goals effectively and coach
• Bachelor's Degree or currently studying Telecommunications, Electronics or Computing or equivalent years experience and knowledge in the matter.
• Advanced-Fluent English
• 3+ years video-content digital media industries experience preferably on MSO/Affiliate and B2B ecosystems
• Experience playing a tech-ops role across a broad set of cross-functional operational, technical, product and business teams
• Experience working under KPIs evaluations and an ever continuous improvement model
• Ability to handle, process, debug, transform and create custom meta-data sets & schemas (under diferent standards and specifications) either for new integrations POCs, troubleshooting or enhancements, testings, etc
• Digital platforms/Products Technical customer support experience
• Agile Methodologies and practices
• Technical certifications (cloud, agile, frameworks, platforms)
• Leads creation, CRM, Subscription, Authentication and Authoring workflows and sequencies
• BI data insights analytics related to digital/online platforms and users UX
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y1kx-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.