Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
The Senior Administrator, Corporate Logistics & Traffic will manage all aspects of handling and executing special projects, such as promotional tours, live events for both WB and WB feature and TV productions. Manage cost efficiencies in determining best mode of transportation, carrier selection to meet the paraments of the event, including on time performance. Must possess knowledge and provide expertise in handling various modes of transport, understand industry standards and possess ability to negotiate services for best pricing. Must possess knowledge relating to import, export and customs process.
• Responsible for managing domestic and international shipments for WB Games, WBIE and related entities. Manage import shipments to US, Canada and other countries. Handle documentation required for transport as well as import and export; work with broker to ensure prompt clearances.
• Responsible for managing both international worldwide and domestic special projects. Handle any local and nationwide events from start to completion.
• Provides back-up support for other Sr. Administrators within the department, coordination of materials to fulfillment vendors in order meet street date releases. Oversight for Delivery Instructions for customs clear goods to ensure penalty free deliveries, handles other duties as assigned by the Manager or Executive Director
• Receive in packages entered through internal DX Online system; process physical packages, provide customer service support, provide systems demonstrations on usage of key features.
• Receive, audit and process freight and customs invoices ; code or reconcile for proper cost allocation. Handle monthly accrual report process; create quarterly summaries for finance
• College degree required
• HAZMAT Certification Required
• 5-7 years of transportation and traffic knowledge: domestic trucking local and nationwide required
• 5-7 years of international freight services for courier, air, ocean and truck knowledge required
• 5-7 years of import, export and custom broker age knowledge required
• Hands on experience handling package receiving/shipping, processing, labeling, documentation preparation required
• Understand import and export functionality required
• Ability to understand and determine proper HTS classification for commodities required
• Good understanding of HAZMAT requirements and special labeling on packages required
• Understanding of US Customs processing required
• Knowledge of international air, ocean and truck forwarding required
• Knowledge of domestic air, truck and rail forwarding required
• Computer knowledge in Windows environment (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Moderate to advance knowledge of Excel (spreadsheets and database) required
• Familiar with accounting/finance and SAP knowledge preferred
• Customer Service skills
• Effective communication skills
• Team player
• Extremely organized
• Attention to detail; able to receive, audit and process vendor invoices
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7jv09-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.