Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that financial transactions are accounted for and reported accurately and timely in the entities within the Netherlands. You will also need to support statutory processes and safe-guarding financial controls.
• Ensure there are monthly reviews of the balance sheet, preparing reconciliations to an acceptable standard for both US GAAP reporting, tax and statutory purposes.
• Review month-end intercompany validation and elimination process with WBITVP
• Manage quarterly balance sheet review process ensuring adequate commercial information is passed on and documented.
• Optimise the use of accounting systems and supporting processes and act as system super user.
• Support the Production Accountants in the allocation of post-production charges to productions
• Oversee process improvements to strengthen internal controls to mitigate risk of fraud and error, implement new process and control
• Co-ordinate the fixed assets and the CAPEX process. Prepare the annual impairment calculation and review of investments.
• Assist in the audit process and the interim audits relating to productions
• Control of the petty cash and safe counts
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• Finished financial/administrative education on HBO level and work experience in a similar role
• Sound book-keeping & accounting knowledge
• Be self-sufficient and manage workload around tight reporting deadlines
• Advanced Excel skills and IT skills are a must, with ERP systems experience
• Attention to details, accurate and precise
• Good vibes:)
Warner Bros. International Television
WBITVP is part of the Warner Bros. International Television group of production companies which currently operate in 15 countries around the world, including Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden and UK (''WBITVP Group'').
WBITVP has the exclusive rights of all WBITVP Group television formats including non-scripted formats of all genres (including reality, factual, factual-entertainment, studio-based entertainment and game-shows) and scripted formats of key genres including, comedy, sitcoms and drama. Key brands include non -scripted titles Keuringsdienst van Waarde, First Dates, Hello Goodbye, Gevaarlijkste Wegen van de Wereld, scripted titles Hendrik Groen, Red Light, Dertigers, Flikken, Toren C, and international titles such as The Bachelor, I Can See Your Voice, The Wheel, Who Do You Think You Are '(Verborgen Verleden') and 'Impractical Jokers (Foute Vrienden)'.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98e7k-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.