Full Time Job
Semi Senior Accounting Analyst
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Ssr. Accounting Analyst
About the role:
• Maintain and balance accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintaining proper asset balances and disposition
• Review accounts reconciliations and work in improvement opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements such as audited financial statements, transfer pricing, tax matters, legal books.
• Identify accounting issues and offer solutions.
• Charge invoices and expenses to the corresponding accounts and cost centers analyzing supporting documentation.
• Deliver monthly reconciliations of amounts and balances.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as required to provide accounting service such as closing process, ensuring that Financial Statement are correct
• Summarize financial result status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other financial statements
• Assist with the external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information to auditors. Support annual independent audit and regulatory audits as required
Hard Skills Required:
• Degree in Accounting or advanced students
• 5 years related experience in Accounting area.
• English Skills (Advanced or Bilingual)
Soft Skills Required:
• Critical and analytical thinking.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
• International regulations knowledge (SOX, IFRS, US GAAP).
• Ability to stay focus on tasks, particularly while battling with meeting up with deadlines.
• Able to work independently, manage shifting priorities and handle tasks under pressure
• Excellent communication skills, to keep a clear and engaging conversation with the customer.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills needed to develop collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams
• Autonomy and ability to solve problems.