Security Guard, Warner Bros. (Multiple Shifts + Locations Available)
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Set Watch (Security Guard) for the Security department. Set Watch is a uniformed, unarmed officer who may be assigned to stage areas, office buildings, and other Warner Bros. on and off lot facilities and events. This position involves personal interaction with employees and Studio guests.
• Multiple work locations including Burbank, Culver City, and Los Angeles (Sun Valley)
• Minimum 2 shift availability: Day (6:30am-3pm), Swing (2:30pm-11pm), and Night (10:30pm-7am) shifts
• Minimum 3 day working requirement per week (possibility of working 30+/hours per week depending on availability and production needs)
• Training programs such as Acting Sergeant, Pass Writing, Dispatch among others are offered for those interested in long term career paths in security
Target Start Date is Monday, January 24, 2022*
• Duties include providing protection of equipment, props, appropriate/authorized access; monitoring stage areas; directing and assisting Studio visitors; may be driving golf carts on occasion
• Prefer 1-2 years security related experience in a corporate/office environment
• A valid California Driver's License is required
• Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week required
• Able to work at least 2 shifts (Day, Swing, Night) required
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule and able to work indoors and outdoors in year-round weather conditions
• Security operations are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Must be able to work Weekends and Holidays.
• Must have very good verbal and written communication skills
• This position involves riding a bike, standing for long periods, running, lifting and maneuvering heavy weights (up to 50+ lbs.)
• Applicants with a current Guard Card are preferred; if not, Company training available (must be able to obtain a valid Guard Card prior to assignment)
• Must comply with department's grooming and uniform standards
*Note: must be able to attend 1.5 weeks of full-time paid training from start date
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxoe6o-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.