Staff Software Engineer
WarnerMedia seeks a Regional Strategy Manager for the Kids, Young Adults & Classics content department.
• Strategy & intelligence 40%
• Goal-focused: Collect and analyze data across functions/areas and trough data, deliver actionable recommendations based on the set strategy by the kids executive team and new approaches to stakeholders to grow the KYAC Business in region.
• Reporting, presentation skills & analytic driven mindset: Data collection, report creation, information monitoring, benchmarking, Data mining/opportunity analysis and implement new analysis methodologies as needed.
• Creative thinking: seeking new ways to expand upon existing opportunities that could be improved or finding completely new routes to market that improves the overall business position & objectives
• Extended WarnerMedia team communication 30%
• Work closer to all broader WM departments to find gaps and develop opportunities within the KYAC organization.
• Build & present reports/presentations to the overall WM teams so we can optimize and fine tune strategy according to a broader business view.
• Project management: connect with different WM offices (HBO MAX, Ad sales, Content partnerships, Affiliates, etc) and follow/execute broader company projects within the KYAC team.
• Business development 30%
• Strategic thinking: Creatively and pro-actively seek new opportunities within companies and services that match our DNA to expand and reach KYAC goals.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients & companies
• +5 years in Business intelligence experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• pro-active and creative profile
• Fluent in Spanish (or Portuguese)
• Knowledge of the LATAM industry
• Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
• Love for kids content
• Experience in leading
• Fluent in Portuguese (or Spanish)
• Excellent back end Knowledge
• Knowledge and or experience working on different LATAM markets
• Previous experience working in a digital start up
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29oyy-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.