We are seeking a QA Engineer who is a creative and driven individual to own the QA process by finding defects, isolating why, and providing a practical approach to prioritize what gets fixed for the consumer digital products across WarnerMedia. Working with numerous SDLC disciplines throughout the Testing Center of Excellence organization, the QA Engineer will assist with and support the development lifecycles for our platforms, utilizing technical skills as well as documentation, multi-tasking, and analysis. The QA Engineer is a trusted team member within the Center of Excellence, the project team, and the brand teams that we support.
Who We Are
Warner Media is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, CNN, Turner Sports, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, and others.
• 2+ years related experience required
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's Degree or comparable education required
• Familiarity with software delivery processes
• General computing and command-line knowledge
• Knowledge of HTTP network traffic and proxy tools (e.g., Charles, Wireshark)
• Knowledge of UI automated testing tools (e.g., Selenium, Appium)
• Experienced with test case execution, writing test cases, and related technical documents
• Reviewing and executing automated tests
• Ability to communicate and manage build releases and deployments
• Ability to perform peer code reviews
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
• Candidates should work with cross functional teams and support their applications and infrastructure platform
• Ability to provide mentorship to junior team members and build strong relationships through practical and strategic thinking
• Work with other testing partners to share and establish common strategies/goals for our group
• Must be agile, proactive, highly motivated, have positive, team-oriented attitude, excellent judgment, able to handle high volume of work with minimal supervision and to assess risk, make decisions and prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Must enjoy welcoming new business challenges and working in dynamic, fast-paced environment with great colleagues with a world-class IP and entertainment products
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d980jk-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.