Family Solutions Sales Specialist
The Publicity Manager ensures the widest and most positive coverage possible for all WarnerMedia related product.
• As a PR expert the position holder will use the company's internal and external communication channels with well thought through and creative editorial content to further expand the company's presence of product in the public.
• Staff responsibility including development and performance management for subordinates if designated.
• Execute and oversee the publicity campaigns for allocated titles and projects together with the Director of Publicity and the Publicity team.
• Update Warner Bros. superiors on publicity campaigns and reports as requested
• Forge and maintain strong relationships with key media of the respective territories. Strengthen links with these media and their associated partners.
• Work closely with Burbank Home Office, European Office and local production companies to facilitate activities where applicable and secure the agreed placements.
• Securing coverage through press junkets, set visits, all kinds of publicity events and AV material placements
• Develop, secure and maximise awareness for each film by pitching stories to all relevant media (online and offline) as well as key digital influencers as applicable.
• Oversee, maintain and present publicity activities and campaigns for all relevant titles
• Prepare, Oversee and manage distribution of targeted press information and materials.
• Oversee and manage all relevant WB tools.
• Work closely with production partners, agencies, publicists and branch publicists to execute publicity activities.
• Supervise and/ or co-ordinate administrational and logistic parts of press junkets and all kind of publicity events.
• Prepare, negotiate and oversee title related budgets. Preparing and processing invoices.
• Solid experience within a Publicity Department or PR agency, ideally within film or games entertainment
• Proven knowledge of German and Swiss media channels, online, offline, social media and their contacts
• Expertise in social media, Influencers and online communication
• Strong people management skills. Strong team-player.
• Problem solver and consultant mentality with a high level of initiative and strategic and pragmatic thinking, even under unclear specifications. Acts according to the corporate culture.
• Dynamic, highly client facing and team-player; building relationships gaining trust at all levels and across all functions, internally and externally
• High affinity for digital and technical developments as well as great interest in media developments
• Highly self-motivated with the ability and willingness to adjust working style and work unsociable hours where necessary.
• Highly organized, accurate and able to work on several tasks and projects at the same time and be able to plan both short and long term.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
• Fluent German and English language skills
• Strive to achieve highest results in demanding and everchanging environment.
• Creative and forward-thinking individual. Able to make quick and logical decisions
• Must have a demonstrable understanding of the importance of maintaining brand integrity and demonstrable budgeting skills gained in the publicity arena.
• Genuine passion and identification with our content & brands
The Nice to Haves
• BA in Communication/Marketing or comparable education
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.