Content Analysis Manager
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Purpose of the Role
The executive will be part of the WarnerMedia Latin America General Entertainment & Sports team, based in São Paulo, Brazil, managing the public relations and publicity program for TNT Sports and all efforts of the company in sports in Brazil. He/she will serve as key communication contact with the TNT Sports area locally, being responsible for developing and executing the Programming Publicity and Influencer Relations strategies for sports. The professional must have and feed a network of connections with the specialized media, sports clubs, and sports opinion formers to promote TNT Sports and its programming, raising positive coverage, generating goodwill and good relationships, and driving audience to our channels and platforms. The executive will maintain a high level of results in our PR and Relationship programs for TNT Sports, leading day by day initiatives and working closely with Marketing, Programming, AdSales, D&I and other areas of the company to create 360o promotional campaigns, under the leadership of the regional PR Manager for Sports and the PR Director for GE & Sports in Latin America.
• Develop strategic Public Relations plans to build and differentiate TNT Sports brand and its value proposition in Brazil.
• Lead all PR efforts to promote programming, including but not limited to organizing junkets, setting up interviews, distributing press releases, creating special pitches and responding to media requests.
• Manage issues, strategize and create external messaging for major announcements of TNT Sports, always aiming to maximize media coverage.
• Nurture key relationships with Sports columnists, journalists, influencers and opinion formers in sports & entertainment and in other areas of interest.
• Embrace new tools and approaches to create 360 degrees communications, working closely with Marketing, Social Media, Creative Services, Programming, AdSales, D&I and other areas of the company in campaigns that aim to increase the audience interest for TNT Sports programming and to raise brand awareness.
• Generate story ideas and propose multimedia assets to creatively engage a variety of audiences.
• Plan and execute events and brand activations initiatives with high-profile talent, athletes, and celebrities.
• Work closely with senior executives and on-air talent on interviews, PR planning and issue management.
• Partner with the HBO Max PR team locally to align work plans and strategies for the promotion of TNT Sports, its content and its talent.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
• Degree or equivalent experience in 8 or more years' directly-related experience or Master's degree and 3 years' experience
• Experience in 4 year of supervisory experience
• Experience in SPORTS PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Experience in Experience managing communications programs for global brands
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• General knowledge of Knowledge of in-market media landscape (Sports, entertainment, lifestyle and digital influencer)
• Experience in Experience in the elaboration and implementation of publicity campaigns developing PR programs for the TV, Pay TV or SPORTS industries.
• Experience in Experience managing agency to ensure optimum quality and return
• Native speaker in Portuguese; Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
• Experience in influencers outreach programs
• Experience in Social Media
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ek78-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.