Buenos Aires, Argentina
Project Manager (Business Process Improvement)
1 Manages projects from inception to delivery creating detailed budgets and schedules, providing timely and clear status updates to key stakeholders. Manages resources for on-time and on-budget delivery. Projects include those that are directly owned and managed, as well as supporting others on the team. This will involve process and data analytics, and direct execution of other project tasks.
2 Draft Business Requirements, Proposals, Functional Requirements, User Stories, Release Plans, Use Cases, Wireframes, Project Plans, Status Reports, Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes. Ensures that all documents are maintained updated throughout the project.
3 Participates in analysis sessions with project team members and local offices and document the requirements for projects.
4 Communication and Stakeholder Relationship Management • Facilitates team and client meetings effectively. • Holds regular status meetings with project team. • Keeps project team well informed of changes regarding the project status. • Effectively communicates relevant project information to management. • Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. • Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. • Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• 5+ years project management in digital media and broadcast operations
• 5+ years of demonstrated involvement with process/workflow analysis and improvement
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's Degree
• ScrumMaster Certified or equivalent experience desired
• Six Sigma knowledge beneficial Knowledge/Skills
• Must have past experience in the digital media and/or broadcast operations
• Must be a ''self-starter'', action and results-oriented. This role will be remote versus others on the team.
• Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the business requirements and recommend alternative technical and business approaches.
• Proficiency in data and process analytics are a must.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle (including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) is required.
• Must have strong documentation skills (including writing Proposals, Functional Requirements and Use Cases).
• Proficient in Outlook, Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Creative problem-solver who works well both independently and as part of a team; able to foster and develop ideas.
• Detail oriented and able to coordinate work streams for on-time, on-budget delivery while ensuring project details are accounted for and acted upon.
• Able to work within deadlines, ensuring timely, cost-effective delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Effective meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
• Experience with analytics tools a plus.
• Familiarity with content management systems a plus.
• Familiarity with Photoshop, HTML and CSS a plus.
• Creative copywriting experience and visual design skills a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r111vv-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.