New York, NY
Project Manager, Corporate Events (18 Months - Fixed Term)
WarnerMedia seeks a Project Manager, Corporate Events for the Corporate Communications department. The Project Manager will work directly with and provide administrative support to the Corporate Events team, planning events and meetings in the WarnerMedia Conference Center at Hudson Yards, offsite events at external locations, and virtual events. Provide support to the Corporate Events team on enterprise-wide event inquiries, bookings, and BEO (Banquet Event Order) inputting.
• Work with the Corporate Events team to produce events that include but are not limited to screenings, senior executive leadership meetings/dinners, cocktail receptions, town halls, and virtual events.
• Serve as one of the initial points of contact for booking Conference Center and Screening Room spaces at Hudson Yards; track all event inquiries and confirmed events.
• Obtain and track event requirements, headcount, dates, timing, run of show, resources needed, A/V, and catering.
• Coordinate with Conference Center Operations team and Corporate Events team on event support; Act as liaison between event client and all necessary in-house service providers, including Restaurant Associates, audio/visual, corporate security and facilities/real estate teams as well as outsourced vendors (event production companies, musicians, photographers, et al.).
• Supervise event staff on-site to ensure flawless execution and serve as onsite contact for client.
• Provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Events and Corporate Events team by managing calendars, scheduling meetings, invoices, and intercompany charge-backs, et al.
• Research and engage outside restaurants/hotels/event venues for internal clients and consultation on best possible options, assisting with on-site support as necessary.
• Attend weekly BEO meetings with building-support and catering teams.
• Coordinate event check-in process with WarnerMedia lobby registration as required.
• Manage gift box orders and shipments.
• Travel domestically and internationally as needed.
• Bachelors Degree required; concentration in communications or a related field preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience working in event production
• Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of and links to the event planning industry; including production houses; audio visual support companies; printing, staging, and restaurants/hotels.
• Experience in direct contact with external vendors.
• Experience with meeting management software (i.e. EMS and CVENT) is a plus.
• Outstanding written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills required.
• The ability to multi-task, stay organized and pivot, when necessary, while tracking multiple projects at once.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work unsupervised as necessary.
• The ability to work well under pressure and solve problems quickly.
• A positive and gracious attitude, very outgoing.
• A can-do outlook, including ability to step up in for a team member at any time.
• The candidate for this job must have a flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently.
• Excellent client relationship and follow up skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vpp9-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.