Director, Partner Operations
Los Angeles, CA
At WarnerMedia, the Programming team is essential to provide the right sort of content for the market by selecting the right
programming and scheduling to retain audience satisfied. The Programming executive will be part of the team tasked as the liaison between producers, external and internal stakeholders; providing direction, information, and materials to assist in the completion and delivery of all on-air materials for CN and Boomerang channels. He/She will report to Korea Programme Head and work closely with local programming team as well as regional programming and operation team.
In this role, he/she will be responsible for but not limited to
1) managing the dubbing workflow for content delivery with internal and external partners; as well as
2) ensuring content data is updated for scheduling follow ups and
3) conducting compliance reviews for contents to ensure consistency with local broadcast requirements .
To be a successful candidate, he/she should be a self-starter who possesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Also, should have strong ability to multi-task as well as work under very tight deadlines. He/She must be passionate about kids contents. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, both in Korean and English, and is organized and must be detail oriented and willing to take on new challenges.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Localisation 70%
- Liaise with producers and dubbing studios on dubbing and subtitles production for CN and Boomerang
- Assist in all production functions for the dubbing studio ensuring all deliveries are made within deadline and budget
- Collaborate with dubbing partners, producers on casting, translation, dubbing and related jobs
- Build network and leverage strong relationship with voice talents and studios in Korea
- Create dubbing guideline and audition resources for all production and programs
- Troubleshoot on translation, dubbing and other post production challenges
2. Operational support 20%
-Make sure all our content materials are input in our programming system that are accurate and without leave out by mistake
-Support the team to come up with alternative action plans for projects that experience delays or other duties as assigned
3. Content Compliance 10%
-Oversee and inform of regulatory changes in Korea
- Review all on-air materials to make sure all meet Korea's Standard & Practices regulation as well as WM's core value
-Degree or equivalent experience in media, 1-2 years of experience will be beneficial
-General knowledge of all relevant Korea broadcasting regulation
-Fluent in Korean, and proficiency in both written and spoken English
-Above average skills in Microsoft office suite
-Ability to handle tight schedules
- Experience in media
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp92q-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.