Sr Business Analyst
• Provide on-site and remote customer facing support requests, provide appropriate solution and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Respond to customer requests obtained via telephone, email, personal contact, or the internal Production Support application. Based on an understanding of hardware, software, production systems, and peripheral technology, determine the nature of the technical problem. Implement an acceptable solution that meets the customer's needs in a timely manner. Accurately report and track requests for services through to completion including follow up communication with the customer.
• Employees at all levels are required to handle service requests; assignments will range between general how-to requests to more complicated requests that require critical thinking, problem-solving, and customer service communication skills to provide a positive customer experience and resolution.
• Provide assistance to other production support personnel on difficult and/or critical technical situations regarding problem resolution. Follow all communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Interact with company computer systems, facts gathering, problem diagnostics, installation, removal, and replacement of services, and other tasks, as necessary, to ensure customer work productivity.
• Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Preferred: Zen desk/service now experience
• Preferred: Experience working in animation/creative studio
• Ability to lift 40lbs
• Willingness to learn in a collaborative environment with creative user base
• Demonstrated knowledge of standard networking protocols, computing operating systems, & LAN/WAN topology
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and standard business applications.
• Typically, at least five years in the service and operation of production equipment, computing hardware, and related peripherals.
• Bachelor's degree in electronics, computer science, or a related field (or equivalent education/experience/training).
• Professional certification (e.g., A+) preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of computer desktop hardware and applications.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g331xq-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.