The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
We are now looking for a Production Manager to focus on Kids content for Hanna-Barbera Studios. The Production Manager will work on any development projects in the department, working with Production and Creative executives on development and delivery for pitch.
• Cost reporting.
• Recruiting and contracting crew as needed.
• Maintaining and tacking all options on projects.
• Managing final delivery per project in preparation for the pitch, including printing Bibles, delivering final animatics if required and wrap and archiving all folders once project is pitched.
• Producing a weekly production report for the Production Executive.
Series & Specials
• Managing the schedule and progress during the initial script stage.
• Working with Production Executive in getting Outsource studios set up.
• Recruiting and contracting the UK crew as needed while the series production team ramps up.
If required and workload permitting, you may be asked to work with Production teams on main series in production.
• Must have completed a minimum of one series as Production Manager, preferably with an outsourced model from pre to post.
• Excellent managerial skills with experience of working with a creative team.
• Strong team building skills.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• A good understanding of budgets and resourcing.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e2q8-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.