SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Serves as the main central point of contact in the production executive's office, for all levels of production for multiple scripted television production pilots and series on broadcast, basic cable and pay television networks as well as streaming services. Partners with Production Executive to ensure all production offices are adhering to and maintaining the policies and procedures set by Warner Bros. Television Production. Provides general administrative support to the VP of Production.
• Liaisons with all levels of production to provide daily simultaneous support for multiple pilots and series. Responds to and resolves problems or questions relating to production ensuring the most cost-effective solutions; escalates issues to supervisor as needed.
• Partners with VP to ensure all production offices are adhering to and maintaining the policies and procedures set by Warner Bros. Television Production.
• Manages the initial production office set up of new pilots and series through partnerships with Line Producers and Production Coordinators.
• Works with VP in collaborating between Main Production, Estimating, Post Production, Business Affairs, Human Resources and other key internal departments to ensure productions' information is shared and utilized properly.
• Serves as first point of contact for production coordinators, script coordinators and other production office personnel for questions and problem solving for multiple productions assigned to VP.
• Reviews all production generated production documents for accuracy and seeks corrections when necessary. (i.e. call sheets, production reports, deal memos, etc.)
• Ensures pay rates are in line with the respective union's negotiated wage scale or established non-union rates.
• Responsible for the coordination and successful execution of table reads and show & tells on an as-needed-basis. Helps to facilitate for producers and directors when they are showcasing their vision to the divisional President.
• Answers phone calls and responds to email. Takes messages, forwards to appropriate party, or handles problems and questions as required.
• Tracks costs for travel on productions.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• 4+ years physical production background highly desired.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 2+ years of college with an emphasis in film or television preferred.
• Word processing and MS computer skills required. 45-50 wpm typing.
• Must have proficient working knowledge of all aspects of production.
• Must have ability to read and analyze production schedules, budgets and call sheets
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of production and management.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must have good grammatical skills.
• Must be able to prepare logs and reports.
• Must be able to operate various office machines such as the copier and fax.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to set up and maintain accurate, up-to-date files and records.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Must be able to work under constant deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced, high volume, high pressure environment.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be efficient, punctual and possess high level of integrity
• Must be a team player, have positive working attitude, flexible, professional and dependable
• Must demonstrate initiative; cooperation; resourcefulness
• Must be flexible and willing to work overtime if/when required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r17v9x-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.