The Production Coordinator provides day to day business operations support to the Production Manager, Executive Creative Director, Director of Still Photography and the shoot production/photo editing team. This position is responsible for shoot trafficking once assignments have been delivered from clients and helps to coordinate production for any shoot not requiring a Production Manager. Ensures that contracts and deal memos are delivered and signed and expenditures are tracked. Works daily in our project management system, Workfront and leads any Workfront-related initiatives. Additionally, position will provide administrative support to the team by maintaining project files on all series and by generally assisting the department as necessary.
Traffic and Coordinate Photo Shoots:
• Traffic incoming photo shoots for news, sports, corporate and entertainment networks. Works with each requesting client to ensure all information regarding the shoot has been obtained and scheduled based on availability.
• Works directly with the Production Manager once assignments have been made to ingest each request into our Project Management system so that the Editors, Exec Creative Director and Staff Photographers have all the relevant information from the client.
• Coordinates with the editing team on production for shoots such as headshots, corporate events, smaller network productions, etc. These duties include creating estimates, hiring crew such as Photo Assistants and facilitating communication with the client and all involved parties.
Daily Business Operations Support:
• Supervises administrative duties for the team by maintaining an ever-evolving Master Department calendar, managing two Staff Photographers calendars, and creating evergreen documents for reference such as a Master Resource Guide.
• Works with the finance team and Operations Coordinator to facilitate ongoing network actuals.
• Oversees billing procedures for the year-end accrual process. This includes working with vendors to attain necessary backup paperwork for all invoices, providing clients and partners in finance with documentation as needed and ensuring that all invoices are paid prior to budgets closing per year.
• Processes, tracks and files all contracts for any freelance photo shoots.
• Manages all incoming Photo Studio Reservation requests. This entails working with each person requesting to use the Studio to ensure that it is available, discusses all relevant information pertaining to the use of the Studio and following through that the space is in working order before and after the rental.
• Work daily in Workfront: Ingest and traffic projects from here, create shoot IDs, assist department with any Workfront changes, training or initiatives.
• 2-3 years of accounting or office management experience
• Apple Mac-based proficiency
• Microsoft Office/Windows-based proficiency
• Adobe proficiency
• Four-year college degree, emphasis in business, communications or film and video.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability and desire to collaborate
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of pop-culture, entertainment industry trends and business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwnwx-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.