Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks a Production Accountant for their Estimating department. Assists Estimating dept. with production payments, as well as auditing / reviewing several production reports.
• Responsible for multiple series and long form productions. Update Estimated Final Costs. Analyze actual vs. budget vs. prior month and provide detailed variance explanations.
• Update Costs for Direct-to-Video's, Commercials and Misc. Projects. Analyze actual vs. budget vs. prior month and provides detailed variance explanations.
• Prepare monthly cashflow including variance analysis on assigned series.
• Prepare, process and audit Local 839 homework payments on assigned series.
• Prepare, process and audit overseas animation wire transfers on assigned projects by creating and maintaining overseas payment tracker.
• Serve as SAP Project Maintainer, SAP Business Unit Coder, IPM Maintainer.
• Review and audits crew timesheets, invoices, purchase orders, SAG payments, Composer payments and post production inter-company transactions.
• Minimum 2 years previous accounting experience required.
• 1 year previous TV production accounting or animation accounting background strongly preferred.
• BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
• Must have understanding of foreign exchange calculations.
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Mac required.
• Must be able to perform research.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone
• Must have professional demeanor and possess the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints and prioritize assignments.
• Must have excellent follow-through and ability to find and utilize all resources available.
• Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.