WarnerMedia seeks a Product Owner for the Media Supply Chain department.
WarnerMedia is looking for a Product Owner with an interest in technology and Broadcast Media to support several critical content workflow and distribution initiatives. In this role, the Product Owner will support workflows to acquire, distribute content and metadata through the Media Supply Chain. This content is distributed to numerous platforms where WarnerMedia reaches consumers, including HBO Max.
This Product Owner will serve as a liaison between the technology department and other business and technology teams throughout WarnerMedia. The candidate will work closely with these groups to identify and document business requirements to support the development of new functionality and workflows to distribute content and metadata throughout the media supply chain. This role will also support technology teams in the development of software based on these business requirements.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and analytical skills and be able to clearly present problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical teams. Duties will include: in-depth requirements gathering; analysis of current and future state workflows; supporting the team in design, testing, implementation, and rollout.
• Contribute to the planning, development, and enhancement of internally developed applications that support the distribution of WarnerMedia content.
• Create and maintain detailed business requirements documentation including process maps, business process and media flow diagrams, and data flow diagrams.
• Support project team through all iterations of technical elaboration and development.
• Support User Acceptance Testing for all system releases.
• Prepare documentation for training clients on application usage.
• Participate in sprint planning, scrums, and backlog grooming activities.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst supporting technical project teams in the definition and delivery of custom-built, business-critical systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to partner with the business to define and document their current and future system needs.
• Expertise in eliciting and documenting business requirements through use cases, user stories, and other means (including workflow diagrams, dataflow diagrams, screen wireframes, etc.).
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical teams.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think outside-of-the-box when assessing possible solutions.
• Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, wikis, and/or G Suite tools.
• Fluency using Confluence and Jira or other similar tools.
• Experience in data analysis involving querying SQL databases or equivalent data sources. Proficiency with manipulating data in spreadsheets.
• Experience in the development and execution of Test Cases and test management. Experience working with QA resources on project delivery.
• Ability to set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion when working with other team members.
• Experience with iterative and agile software development methodologies.
• Media or entertainment industry experience preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or commensurate work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29zw6-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.